Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social Link Up

Well hello there Sunday night ... my favorite TV show night...
 I look forward to you alllll week! Ha! ;)

Tonight I am linking up with Ashley and Neely for a little Sunday Social!

Sunday Social
1. What is your ideal way to relax?
Definitely all snuggled up in a blanket in bed with Frankie... 

(and sometimes Chris if he is good, ha I kid, I kid) 
while watching a plethora of trash knowledge & information on TV including: Teen Mom 2, Real Housewives of anything, Pretty Little Liars, Bachelor, you name it ha. 
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
Hmm... this is a difficult one. I guess it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to be at home with Chris hanging out and relaxing, sometimes I like to be working because I could never stay home all the time, I would go loco! Or if I had to pick an actual place, I would say the beach for sure, nothing better than some sun and sand in my opinion! 
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model? 
This is too much for me to think of right now, lol 
I don't know the answer to this. Ella just asked me the same thing for some school project last week and I told her that was my least favorite question because everyone expects you to say some fabulous person that is famous, or someone who totally changed your life! I need more time to think on this one. 
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
I think in 3 years I will be happily married :) Hopefully living as great a life that I am now, running a successful business, and whatever else is in God's plan for me ;) Just thankful to have the blessings I have now.
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I think this is a hard one too, but I would have to say the decision to end a really special friendship I had with someone a few years ago, over a reason that I am still not even sure of, is probably the one thing I would change. It is so hard when you're so close to someone, to lose that when you're not even really sure why. Responding or reaching out to that person after years is a scary thing to do... but lately I have been feeling led to do that, so I will keep you posted on this one! 
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
Ok now if you would have asked me this about 9pm last night I would have answered:
"Learning how to fishtail braid by practicing on Ava a few 100 times" haha
I have been wanting to learn for a long time now and just never had the time, so last night we watched youtube videos and played and finally I got it! :) 
However, the real answer to this question ... my biggest accomplishment so far is just how much I have grown my business and the fact that I sold over $10million in real estate in 2012 on my own!!! I am proud to have started my own team...
 ... proud to be working with some amazing people, and proud to know that I have done this on my own... not handed down a business from my parents, not by riding someone else's coat tails, but by truly learning the business and how to help people, and learning what NOT to do from previous people I was around in this business, and what TO do by some other very successful people. 
This is my biggest accomplishment without a doubt, and I am very blessed to have my business. 
Happy Sunday Friends! 
Go Link Up! 
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Your answer to #5 was very similar to mine. Lost friendship is one of the toughest things to go through. If you decide to reach out I wish you best of luck and that it leads you to where you should be with that person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the sales. I have lost friendships for I don't know what reason, its gets pretty bad when you have a lot of guy friends. I have been "pushed" out of some of my guy friends lives because of girls they are with, one of them was more like my brother.People that we went to school with think its funny I don't talk to him when I tell them I don't know how he is,he went through a lot the last year of high school within a few weeks of each other. For people that know me, know that was one friendship I disliked to loose, I am known as the friend you need to talk to someone,you talk to me. 2013 has a lot in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That braid is perfect!

    Wow, congrats on the amazing business! That is something to be so proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to learn how to sell $10 million in real estate! Bam! That is so awesome! :) How did you get into real estate? Maybe you can tell me this over coffee sometime (if you ever HAVE time haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congratulations on your sales figure! That is so amazing. You are truly living a blessed life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 week in the past My partner and i delivered my own nice residence. Right after extended lookup I obtained Lynnpercell. They've got several especial offer you. In order that I do believe it is possible to deal using them.
    We recommend a person check out homes for sale in St Charles Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.
    RES Course Provider

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is one of the better free information available! It’s great to know that brilliant persons just like you are turning to blogging in order to contribute ideas to the people
    New Punggol Condominiums

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)